- 370g/m2 100% cotton heavyweight flannel fabric
- 100% polyester sherpa lining throughout main body
- Quilted interior sleeves insulated with Primaloft Black 60g insulation
- 100% nylon taffeta lining at sleeves
- Two welted hand pockets
- Snap closure at center front with custom Pladra snaps
- Bear printed lining at cuffs, back yoke, and hand pockets
Our Navy Blue Heather Sherpa Insulated Flannel Jacket is our warmest style to date. We use an extremely durable and densely woven Portuguese cotton flannel on the exterior and then line it with incredibly soft sherpa fleece. For ease of getting on and off, we line the sleeves with nylon taffeta and insulate them with premium Primaloft Black 60g insulation. We use durable construction techniques throughout including reinforced stitching at critical seams and premium snaps closures at the center front placket. Additionally, we add our signature animal printed lining at the back yoke, cuffs, and hand pockets for some additional surprise details. This jacket is perfect for those cold Fall and Winter months, and layers on perfectly with one of our flannels or knit tops. It will certainly become your new go-to jacket this season!