- Heavyweight 256g/9 oz 100% cotton heavyweight twill fabric
Single chest pocket with dual compartment entry
Adjustable neck strap with metal clasp and secure button closures
- Elk printed fabric at neck strap and internal chest panels
- Reinforced stitching at all seams
- Clean twill tape trim at internal seams
- Internal stash pocket and reinforcement panel used at high abrasion point area
- Long waist straps with self tie
- Pladra antler label at chest pocket
We are proud to parter with Matthew Kammerer, Executive Chef and Director of the Harbor House Inn, on this exclusive and limited edition Pladra apron. Matthew oversaw every detail on this apron to ensure that it met his needs for his incredible restaurant on the coast in Northern California, which was recently awarded 2 Michelin Stars and the Green Clover for excellent sustainability practices.
This apron uses our signature ultra durable 9oz / 256g Sequoia Cotton Twill fabric in our Corn Husk colorway. It features a dual compartment chest pocket, reinforced stitching, clean twill tape at the internal seams, and an oversized internal reinforcement panel to ensure long-lasting use and performance. We also proudly feature our custom designed Elk print on the neck strap and internal chest panel to pay homage to Elk, California, where the Harbor House Inn is located.
For more information about our partnership with Matthew, check out our Pladra In The Wild blog here.