Pladra is built on the foundation of quality: quality of fit, quality of materials, and quality of construction. While we focus our efforts on an aesthetically pleasing design, our shirts are built primarily to function and perform. We understand the demands of an active garment because we depend on them for all of our own outdoor adventures.
Our designs may look traditional, but we incorporate several distinctive details that make a Pladra shirt stand out from your traditional flannel. We:
- Strive to source the most durable, yet comfortable fabrics on the market.
- Produce shirts that come from an original pattern that has been developed over countless prototypes.
- Calculate shrinkage measurements in all of our patterns so that you maintain an ideal fit after washing.
- Take the time to match up plaid lines for a clean, classic look.
- Develop all of our own custom labels, buttons, and embroideries for an original feel.
- Line every shirt on the cuffs, collar, and back yoke with a nature or animal scene for personality.
- Deliver shirts that are all 100% cotton and completely machine-washable for easy care.